From:
Steve Savvaidis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:02:37 -0400
Hello,

We are currently investigating potential needs assessment tools for use with workplaces  via the Brant County Health Unit's Wellness Works health promotion program. We are most interested in tools that can help generate a company profile , rather than more individualized health risk appraisals. We have already researched tools offered through Health Canada, and Brock University's Wellness Institute.

Do any list serve members know of, or have any experience using other workplace health needs assessment tools? Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Steven Savvaidis
Health Promoter
Brant County Health Unit