From:
Jim Frankish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:23:16 -0800
HI Debbie: Congratulations  on the website. Its excellent. I remanin very
interested in mental health promotion and would love to work with your
unit. Jim

At 10:58 AM 19/03/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>The Mental Health Promotion Unit, Health Canada, is pleased to announce the
>launch
>of our newly re-designed website at www.healthcanada.ca/mhp.  For the past
>few years, we have seen our website grow from a few proud pages to what has
>become one of our greatest communication tools and strongest assets in
>spreading the word about promoting mental health.
>
>Our website features our projects, partners and publications, in addition to
>FAQ's, a web conference, and an on-line Network where you can ask or answer
>questions about who's doing what in mental health.
>

>L'Unité de la promotion de la santé mentale de Santé Canada a le plaisir
>d'annoncer le lancement de
>son site Web renouvelé  (www.santecanada.ca/psm) ! Au cours des dernières
>années, notre site a pris de l'ampleur ; de quelques pages à l'origine il
>est devenu l'un de nos meilleurs outils de communications et représente un
>atout dans le domaine de la promotion de la santé mentale.
>
>Nous y présentons nos projets, nos partenaires et nos publications, une
>Foire aux questions, un groupe de discussion et un réseau en direct où vous
>pouvez échanger vos questions et réponses sur ce qui se passe dans le
>domaine de la santé mentale.

Dr. C. James Frankish, BC Health Research Scholar
Acting Director, Institute of Health Promotion Research
Assistant Professor, Division of Preventive Medicine & Health Promotion
Department of Health Care & Epidemiology, Faculty of Medicine
University of British Columbia
Room 308, LPC Building, 2206 East Mall Vancouver BC V6T 1Z3
Ph:604-822-9205  Fax:604-822-9210  E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web Site http://www.ihpr.ubc.ca