From:
"Robin D. Holmes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:09:25 -0400
Linda, a few years ago I coordinated the In the Driver's Seat program and
developed the program manual for the (pre-amalgamation) Etobicoke Health
Department. The program challenged area high schools to develop their own
safe driving program incorporating anti-impaired driving messages.  The
manual may still be in existence and may help/give you some ideas. I also
worked with Ontario Students Against Impaired Driving and developed their
manual for schools. The OSAID manual may be harder to come by now - it had a
lot of ideas for fundraisers, using anti-impaired driving messages, for
schools.  I have copies of both manuals on file - feel free to call me if
you get stuck.

Robin D. Holmes
Project Management & Communications
Office: 416-425-3755