Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:41:40 -0400
The Canadian National Crime Prevention Centre has a number of useful
resources/publications.
http://www.crime-prevention.org/index_ncpc.html

You might also want to look at the information on Positive Youth Development
from  the Social Development Research Group, Washington.
http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/PositiveYouthDev99/index.htm

The Search Institute also has a wealth of information on development of
assets (as opposed to taking a risk approach)
http://www.search-institute.org/

Joyce Fox