From:
Claudia Westland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:45:42 -0500
Hi, Elaine,

I received this e-mail, but I'm not sure if a response is expected from me
or if this is just for my information - or if a mistake has been made.

Hope you're surviving the summer as you prepare for your wedding day.
Pretty exciting!

I just heard from Lynda that Betty-Anne is moving on to greener pastures.
Can't say that I blame her, and I wish her all the best.

Oh, I just spent a weekend at the Folk Festival with Barb.  We had such a
good time and lots of laughs.

Have a great day.

Claudia

I just spent