Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:24:47 -0400
In my opinion, requests such as this demonstrate the need for HP
professionals to do a better job of 'advertising and/or marketing'
the level of expertise they have in conducting research and evaluation.
I am certain there are many competent professionals trained in
health promotion who are capable of conducting this kind of evaluation,
who do not require a free crash course on how to do so.

In addition to the concerns voiced by Rick, I fear that such circumstances
reduce hp evaluation to the "instruments" used, or the kind of "report
templates" one selects to present his/her findings, when in my opinion,
it is so much more.

Respectfully,
Suzanne R. Sicchia