From:
"dawn.vallet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:38:25 -0600
Donna,
On the Health in Action website at http://www.health-in-action.org/ under health
networking and listserves there is the Heart Health listserv which would be an
excellent place to send out for that information. The Heart Health listserv was
established in partnership with the Alberta Heart Health Project (AHHP) as a
vehicle to disseminate ideas, successes, challenges and information between
practitioners involved in working on issues related to heart health.
As well I welcome you to search for contact names in the Health in Action
databases under people/agencies who have an interest in the area of women and
heart health who may be able to supply your friend with those references.
If your friend is interested I would like to post this conference under the
Health in Action Upcoming Events when that information is available. Feel free
to contact me.
Good luck,
Dawn Vallet RN, MSc
HIA Project Manager