From:
valerie messier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:10:10 -0400
We heard a lot about this project in Québec and I think it is quite sound to
think about elimination of poverty in terms of creation of a political
environment that will support people's view.
The will of the population and the solutions needed are well presented here,
but what is missing is a voice to reach the government and make this project
one of its priorities.

For those interested in the question, is there in your opinion any chance
for the law proposal to be taken in account by the politicians, and what
would be the political conditions required for a substancial amelioration of
the living conditions of the target population.

Thanks,

Valérie Messier
Health Promotion student
Université Laval