From:
Ruth Wolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 11:03:39 -0600
Automatic Joseph,

You might want to be in contact with the Multicultural Health Brokers
Cooperative in Edmonton. They have been involved in numerous projects
during the past decade in trying to work with systems around increased
cultural responsiveness and competence. No end of challenges.

The key contact for the Coop is Yvonne Chiu: [log in to unmask]

Hope you find this contact helpful.

Ruth Wolfe, MPH
Wolfe-Gordon Consulting