From:
"Bell-Woodard, Georgia SDH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:34:50 -0600
When I download the website for you publication, I end up at Rehab Medicine.
Help!

Georgia Bell Woodard BScN, MSc.
Research Associate, SPHERU
Project Officer, SHHP
Department of Community Health and Epidemiology
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, Sask.  S7N 5E5
Phone:  (306) 966-7840
Fax:  (306) 966-7920