From:
Debbie Blondell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 12:16:11 -0400
I am forwarding the message below on behalf of Stephanie Wilson of the
National Clearinghouse on Family Violence, Health Canada.

Debbie Blondell
Policy Analyst, External Relations
Office of Policy and Strategic Planning
Tobacco Control Programme
Health Canada
Rm. D684, MacDonald Bldg.
A.L.:  3506B, 123 Slater St.
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0K9

(613) 946-3590
(613) 952-5188 (fax)
----- Forwarded by Debbie Blondell/HC-SC/GC/CA on 2003-06-05 12:14 PM -----

                      Stephanie A
                      Wilson                   To:       [log in to unmask]
                                               cc:       Debbie Blondell/HC-SC/GC/CA@HWC
                      AM

For additional resources, I would also suggest our overview paper,
"Responding to Abuse During Pregnancy", prepared by Liz Hart and Wanda
Jamieson in 2001.  Unfortunately, this overview paper is not yet available
on the web, but I'd be happy to send a hard copy, if you'd like to send a
mailing address.

The National Clearinghouse on Family Violence also provides an extensive
reference collection of approximately 10,000 books, reports, videos,
periodicals and pamphlets which may be of interest.  These resources are
available from the Health Canada Departmental Library through interlibrary
loan; however, you may also search the collection online at:
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/familyviolence/lib_e.html

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Stephanie