From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:03:48 -0400
Dr. Tom Valente ([log in to unmask])
(http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~tvalente) has written Network Diffusion and
provides software to very easily and quite inexpensively analyze
network connections.  The Health Communication Unit (www.thcu.ca)
offers a sourcebook on this topic and has the text in our in-house
library.

The Ontario Health Promotion Resource System (www.ohprs.ca) has used
this approach in its evaluation, under the direction of Dr. Brian
Rush.

Hope this helps -

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion & Planning Consultant
12 Finlay Street
Scotland, ON
N0E 1R0
p 519.446.3636
f  519.446.3329
e [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]