From:
James Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:13:43 +1000
I am trying to find a validated question or series of questions that can
assess a persons propensity to risk taking (in general and/or in terms of
their health) for a questionnaire that I am developing. Does anyone know of
such a question, or questions, or are able to direct me to any appropriate
literature?

Many Thanks

James

James Harrison
Research Officer
Surgical Outcomes Research Centre (SOuRCe)

Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
PO Box M157
Missenden Road   NSW  2050
Australia