From:
"Leach, Deborah MCF:EX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:31:48 -0700
BC is developing "Best Practices Guidelines for Prenatal and Postnatal
Outreach".  The draft is being revised over the summer.  Hope we can share
back and forth.

Deborah Leach
Public Health Nutrition Consultant
Community Services and Program Support
Ministry for Children and Families
Ph: 250-356-5884        Fax:  250-952-6151
PO Box 9719 Stn Prov Govt Victoria BC V8W 9S1

New E-mail Address: [log in to unmask]