From:
Donna Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:57:47 -0600
The Centre for Health Promotion Studies is proud to announce a new
publication in its monograph series.

This monograph, entitled Citizen Participation in Health (Care) Decision
Making: What We Know and Where We Might Go, was written by W. John B.
Church, PhD; Margaret I. Wanke; L. Duncan Saunders, PhD; Raymond Pong, PhD;
Carol Spooner; and Marlene Dorgan. You may read the abstract on our web site
at
http://www.chps.ualberta.ca/chpshomepages/communications/Church_abstract.htm
.

If you are a student, researcher, policy maker, or practitioner interested
in learning more about health promotion, you'll want to take a look at
Perspectives on Health Promotion, the monograph series available from the
Centre for Health Promotion Studies. The series features
*       concise articles written by health promotion experts
*       practical and relevant information for today's health promoter
*       a written response by a practitioner or policy maker
*       multiple perspectives to stimulate learning and critical thinking

For further information please please visit our web site at
www.chps.ualberta.ca/chpshomepages/communications/monographs.htm, or contact
me by phone or e-mail.

Donna Richardson, Communications Coordinator
Centre for Health Promotion Studies, University of Alberta
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone:  (780) 492-1386
Fax:  (780) 492-9579
Web site: www.chps.ualberta.ca