From:
Paula Neves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:51:19 -0400
Dear Colleague,

The Ontario Public Health Association's Alcohol Policy Network
is partnering with the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health,
The Health Communication Unit at the Centre for Health Promotion,
the Association to Reduce Alcohol Promotion in Ontario and the
Canadian Association of Broadcasters to promote a
new online KEY CONTACTS  DATABASE
in the substance abuse and health promotion fields.

Our goal is to give the media ready access to health researchers,
advocates and others able to provide information or willing to take a
stand on critical issues affecting health and safety.

We hope to recruit a critical mass of registrants over the summer
and, with the help of the Canadian Association of Broadcasters,
launch a web page of key contacts for broadcasters in the fall.

We invite you to join the database as a researcher, speaker and/or
media contact. Of course, if you do freelance consulting or have a program
or resource you'd like to tell others about, you can sign up as well!

Registration  takes only a few moments and may be done online at
http://www.apolnet.org:81/databases/edit.cfm.

This initiative is funded by the Government of Ontario,
Ministry of Citizenship [log in to unmask] Program.
For more information please go to
http://www.apolnet.org/vaoproject.html
or contact me at the address below.

Thanks for your assistance.

Paula Neves, MPA
Manager, Alcohol Policy Network
Ontario Public Health Association
468 Queen Street East, Suite 202
Toronto, Ontario  CANADA   M5A 1T7
Tel: 416.367.3313 x27
Fax: 416.367.2844
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.apolnet.org
Listserv
  To sign up:  http://www.apolnet.org/subscribe.html
  To post message: [log in to unmask]

"Healthy policies for healthy communities"