From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:51:14 -0400
Michelle's message asking for a reposting of the HP Marketing position is a
good reminder that many people may be unfamiliar with the great CLICK4HP
archive on the Internet.  In early March this year, Click4HP's technical
wizard and co-facilitator, Sam Lanfranco modestly announced the set up of
the website at York University for the archives, and a place for managing
your subscription.

Lose that message?  Wondering how to clean up a huge backlog of saved
messages?  Searching for a topic or discussion that happened some time ago?
Looking for messages from a particular person or in a month?  You can easily
look through the archives month by month (and sort) back to February 1996 or
search the archive.  Posting messages from there also works, provided you
have set up your password and log-in (which happens through 'join or leave
the list' then log-in, then create a password).

Check it out at http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html

And remember - please do not send attachments to the list, and for your
safety, do not open attachments that are included in any message.

Alison
co-facilitator, Click4HP