From:
Marie-Josee Potvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:56:04 -0500
Hello all,

I am  looking for all bilingual (including french) and francophone
distribution lists and forums concerned with any aspects of health
promotion. I want to make them easily accessible to the canadian and
international health promotion community through a link list I will
provide on Promosanté web site.
Please if you know of such a list send me the adress where I can
manage to find the owner or any other useful information.

As soon as I get the information, it will be available on our web
site for consultation.

Thank you for your cooperation

PromoSanté
Formation - Réseaux - Promotion de la santé
Training - Networks - Health Promotion
http://www.promosante.org

Marie-José Potvin, MSc
Coordinator