From:
Carsten Drews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:25:03 +1000
Hi,
as urologist I am very much involved in issues concerning men's health. Studies show again and again that most men men are much more reluctant to seek medical attention than women are. Indeed, in my daily work I've seen a lot of cases where actually wifes bring their husbands into the practice. As diseases could often more succesfully be treated or prevented if men could have a change in their attitude to see their urologist, I am really interested in any material, suggestions or thoughts about promoting health especially for men. I think there is still a lot of work to do as this field has been neglected over the years.

Thanks a lot in advance

Dr Carsten Drews
Student MPH
University of New South Wales