From:
esther ssebbowa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:16:52 +0100
 --- abdur rahim <[log in to unmask]> wrote: >

While l appreciate and respect your opinion l wish to
shy away from the "tobacco propaganda"  we need to
closely look at the Japanese lifestyle in all other
aspects and what type is "cigars " they are smoking
e.t.c . l talked about about their healthy diet with
marine/fauna and flora diet ...

The example below shows a different way of "smoking."
that most are familiar with,which may or may not
impact on outcome. It would be nice to learn of any
studies done in here.

In some states there is this method of "smoking" where
a group of males sit in cirle and this smoking
transparent equipment from which they inhale in turns
is in the middle. The substance which is slowly
combusting is situated in a receptacle and the
equipment is such that the smoke passes through this
colourless liquid , looks like water?? .i.e. filters?
( removes dangerous/ poisons/  part/ from most of the
"smoke ") before it is inhaled  by the gentle men . It
would be interesting  to learn what the lung /cardiac
diseases rates are in such a community whose way of
socializing and unique "smoking" style are.

Esther