From:
jan catano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:07:44 -0400
Have you considered fisheries policies?

Nova Scotia Women's FishNet and CRIAW-NS did a study that looked at women's
perceptions of the impact changes in fisheries policies have had on their own
well-being and that of their families and communities.

The research report is available from Stella Lord at the NSAdvisory Council for
the Status of Women:

I think there's a $10 fee for the report.