From:
"Robeson, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:34:21 -0400
Just passing along a request on behalf of a colleague, Gilles Cloutier,
Public Health Dietitian at the City of Ottawa ...

 .... are you aware of any Canadian evaluation tools for school-based
nutrition [and/or physical activity] policies, programs and procedures for
use in a given elementary, middle or high school or at the school board
level?

> As an example, the Centers for Disease Control in the US has developed the
> School Health Index, including a nutrition module.

Thank you.

Paula Robeson RN, MScN
Healthy Living Project Officer
Child and Adolescent Health Program
People Services Department
City of Ottawa
495 Richmond Road - Mail Code 12-43
Ottawa, ON K2A 4A4
(613) 580-2424 ext 26240
(613) 724-4164 fax
Ottawa.ca

The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy, walk and be healthy.
The best way to lengthen our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose.
Charles Dickens