From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 09:21:35 -0500
Recently on CLICK4HP and the Health Promotion list-servs there has been
an announcement from the World Health Organization about the publication
of their Health Promotion Glossary and their new page/site on Health
Promotion projects and activities - http://www.who.ch/hpr/index.html
As a result there have been many messages from individuals requesting
copies of the glossary, but sending these requests to the two lists
rather than to the World Health Organization.

I went to the Glossary section and noted that the 36 page document is
stored as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file - http://www.who.ch/hpr/glossary/
Note that this is a 586K file and takes a while to download!

Today there is a helpful message on the Health-Promotion list-serv with
additional instructions on how to get the Glossary via e-mail or fax
directly from the World Health Organization:

To get the new WHO HP Glossary:

     please e-mail to:

     or fax to:
     WHO/HPR/HEP
     +41 22 791 4186

     Have a nice day!

     Ursel Broesskamp-Stone [[log in to unmask]]
     WHO Geneva

I hope these pointers help all of us to get this valuable and useful
document.
Alison
Alison Stirling, co-facilitator CLICK4HP
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Internet: http://www.web.net/~stirling/