From:
Erica MacIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:11:16 -0500
Hi,
There is a critical article on the American Public Health Association's web
site, Social Issues in Public Health: Promise and Peril, that presents what
the authors term the "cross-roads" of public health that seems relevant to
the present discussion.
http://www.apha.org/journal/editorials/aug00/ed1aug00.htm
Erica MacIntyre, Health Planner