From:
Bo Haglund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:44:33 +0100
Dear Jiri,

Have you looked at http://www.utoronto.ca/chp/chp/consort/workingpapers.htm

There you can find some very helpful reviews. Among other things you will
find

Consortium Working Paper Series
An Assessment of the Methods and Concepts Used to Synthesize the Evidence of
Effectiveness in Health Promotion: A Review of 17 Initiatives, Appendix A
(separate file)
PDF file, 91kb and 35 kb

See also: Health Promotion Research Internet HPRIN Links at
http://www.phs.ki.se/hprin/evidence.htm

The book will provide little information in comparison with the reports from
Toronto

yours

Bo

Bo J A Haglund