From:
Tammy Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:39:49 -0700
Sure.. because I'd love to see you!! (My usual real reason for a lot of my
work :-) ) More seriously, I think it will be a good conference for learning
and sharing info too.
Tammy
Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows
-Martin Luther King, Jr.-

Tammy Horne
WellQuest Consulting Ltd.
11511 125 St.