From:
Anne Llewellyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:15:46 -0400
To the list and also to Peter in Ireland............Wanted to let you know that you may be able to find informaiton on testicular cancer on the Case Management Society of America (CMSA) website. There is a section on the site where case managers and others can do research into various condtions. As an FYI, CMSA is the professional organizaiton for those specializing in care coordination in all settings, both payers and providers. There are a great number of resources that you can tap into. Visit the site at www.cmsa.org We also have an annual conference and many international vistors attend. It is a great way to network. The 2002 conference will be held in Orlando FL and is a great place for a family vacations. Informatoin on the conference is also listed on the cmsa site. Email me privately, if you would like more informaiton on case managment or CMSA. Thanks

Anne Llewellyn, RN.C,BHSA, CCM, CRRN,CEAC
Vice President CMSA
1820 SW n100th Avenue
Miramar, FL 33025
954-436-6300
www.primeinc.cc
Celebrating Case Managers Week: CM are the Heart of Health Care
October 8-13, 2001