From:
Louise Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:00:50 +1000
Dear Lilach

I am the Program Coordinator for the School Based Youth Health Nurse Program in Queensland, Australia.

Can I help you with your enquiry. What exactly were you looking for?

Donna

Donna McDowall
Program Coordinator - School Based Youth Health Nurse Program
Phone (07) 340 55254
Fax 322 00708

>>> Lilach Melville <[log in to unmask]> 02/21/02 11:54pm >>>
Hello,

I have been approached by a large City Council (Education Department) to assist with a School-based Health Promotion initiative, involving school nurses.

I would appreciate any references to studies, frameworks, policies, strategies etc. in which the school nurse has a leading role in a multi-disciplinary school health team.

Thank you,

Lilach Melville
National Health Promotion Officer.
Public Health Services
Ministry of Health

This e-mail, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential
and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This confidentiality
is not waived or lost if you receive it and you are not the intended
recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/ received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review
of this e-mail is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of
confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this
e-mail in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by
telephone or by return e-mail.  You should also delete this e-mail
message and destroy any hard copies produced.