Sender:
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 09:23:56 -0400
7bit
From:
"Peter Jones, CMHA Peterborough" <[log in to unmask]>
Catherine -

If you haven't already been to their site, you should find most of the info
that you are looking for at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
site -

http://www.camh.net/

Peter Jones, Health Promotion Coordinator
CMHA Peterborough Branch