Sender:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:31:44 -0400
7bit
From:
"Peter Jones, CMHA Peterborough" <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings -

It would be helpful to know what type of information and what type of area
you are working with. In our experience, there is usually a significant
amount of information available but the difficulty is finding appropriate
information for your target population (literacy level, ethnic differences,
etc) and the proper method of delivery.

In rural areas, we try to find existing resources that are reaching the
target population - for example - to deliver infomation on women abuse to
women living in isolated areas, info can be given to salespeople traveling
in the area (such as Avon) to pass on.

Please feel free to write direct if we can be of any assistance. Have a
great day!

Peter Jones
HP Coordinator
Canadian Mental Health Association