Sender:
From:
Susan Santiago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:13:53 -0500
Motherisk has just launched a new and much improved website at
http://www.motherisk.org.   Created by the Motherisk Program at The Hospital for
Sick Children, the website contains evidence-based information about the risk or
safety of medications, chemicals, drugs of abuse and other exposures during
pregnancy and lactation.  We invite you to visit the site, and see how we have
enhanced site navigation and searches on topics as varied as:
Morning Sickness
Drugs in Pregnancy
Alcohol and Substance Use in Pregnancy
Breastfeeding and Drugs
Diseases in Pregnancy

Your comments and questions are welcome!  Best wishes from Motherisk.