Sender:
From:
Bronwyn Holmberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 12:10:55 +1100
Hi everyone
I am looking for any info on mobile phone use and young people. I have a
co-worker who works with young people and feels there could be issues with
of young people going into contracts they don't understand, accruing large
accounts, and still having to pay to get out of the contract.
thanks.

Bronwyn Holmberg
Project Worker
Health Promotion Team