Sender:
From:
Paula Neves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:43:11 -0000
Hello,

There are several organizations, both non-profit and corporate,
that already do this kind of work in Canada.
The organization I've heard mentioned most often is:

reBOOT Canada
Toronto, Ontario M6H 4H1
tel: (416) 534 6017 fax: (416) 534 6083
http://www.reboot.on.ca/
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

For more info/links, see

http://www.jane-finch.org/news_politics/toronto_star__technology_story.htm
http://www.nonprofits.org/npofaq/05/19.html
http://www.possibilitiesproject.com/features/year1/sep1999/computers.html
http://www.cuets.ca/news/2000/cfk.htm
http://www.GiftsInkind.org/

For a concept paper on IT needs of nonprofits that may
be useful for your funding application see
http://www.vsi-isbc.ca/eng/joint_tables/im_it/pdf/environmental_scan.pdf

Paula