Sender:
From:
Dawn Vallet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:41:07 -0700
Hi Sandra,
I went to this great partnerships workshop by Laurie Kolada with Alberta Community
Development and she talked about exactly what you are asking about. There is a
partnership kit you can download at http://www.cd.gov.ab.ca/ and
more  specifically at
http://www.cd.gov.ab.ca/building_communities/volunteer_community/resources/partnership_kit/index.asp

I hope this helps.