Sender:
From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:43:40 -0500
*** Hi all.

But for the end of the book that seems to me a bit less convincing
(it sounds a bit like a sort of promotion of an approach to health of
a previous book not as convincing, in my viewpoint at least, as the
first chapters of that are really thought provoking), I also think
that it is a very useful book.

Michel O'Neill ***

--

Une tres bonne journee !

Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

Professeur titulaire et Codirecteur, Groupe de recherche et d'intervention
en promotion de la sante (GRIPSUL), Faculte des Sciences infirmieres;
Codirecteur, Centre quebecois collaborateur de l'OMS pour le developpement
de villes et villages en sante / Quebec WHO Collaborating Center for the
development of healthy cities and towns;
4108-J Pavillon Comtois, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K 7P4.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7747
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]