Sender:
From:
Cathie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:27:50 -0700
See also:
Krogh, K. S. (1996). Ethical issues in collaborative disability research:
applications of the partnership agreement framework. International Journal of
Practical Approaches to Disability, 20(1), pp. 29-35.

Krogh, K. S. (1998). A conceptual framework of community partnerships:
perspectives of people with disabilities on power, beliefs and values. Canadian
Journal of Rehabilitation, 12(2), pp. 123-134.
All the best.
Cathie.