Sender:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:15:17 +0000
8bit
From:
Jennifer Craven <[log in to unmask]>
Elaine,

You could also try people at the Centre for Health
Promotion at U of T, such as Barbara Ronson, Micheal
Goodstat and also Irv Rootman (no longer at the CHP).
All these people could no doubt provide tremendous
insight into intersectoral collaboration.

Regards,

Jen Craven, MHSc

 --- Joe Levy <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Hi Elaine-
I'm Joe Levy, Professor, School of Health

=====
Jen Craven, MHSc
Youth for Health Initiative
Centre for Health Promotion