Sender:
From:
Susan Santiago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:30:38 -0500
You may want to include a reference to the Motherisk website
(www.motherisk.org)  for information on the risk or safety of maternal use
of medications and other exposures during lactation.  The information
provided is all evidence-based  and is posted under Drugs and Breastfeeding
- http://www.motherisk.org/breastfeeding/index.php3

                    Annie Vallieres
                    <annievallieres@HO       To:     [log in to unmask]
                    TMAIL.COM>               cc:
                    Sent by: Health          Subject:     baby friendly community
                    Promotion on the
                    Internet

                    2002-02-26 09:41
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    Health Promotion
                    on the Internet

A year ago the Montreal Diet Dispensary (MDD) established a breastfeeding
(BF) committee in effopromotingvide a baby friendly community. We have been
promotiong and supporting BF with mothers for many years now and we are
currently writing our BF policy. We have limited time to work on this
project and would appreciate any expert advice from fellow public health
professionals. We are seeking information about addresses for valuable
websites, suggestions for the document`s length, and examples of
successesful existing policies.  We already have documents from UNICEF,
WHO, and the Canadian Breast Feeding Committee.  Thank You.

-Annie Vallieres, R.D.
Montreal Diet Dispensary
2182 Lincoln Ave.
Montreal, Qc  H3H 1J3