Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:35:02 +0100
8bit
From:
Joe Levy <[log in to unmask]>
I could not agree more with my distinguished colleague Dr. Lawrence Green!
While Dr.Raphael has reiterated what we have known for over 100 years that poverty is related to health and many other societal ills, we
cannot state unequivocally that  lifestyle planning does not have a place in our health planning models of modern society. Please note that
our upcoming  FORUM on ECONOMIC INEQUITIES AND HEART HEALTH; FROM RESEARCH TO POLICY, PLANNING AND PROGRAMMES will deal with the exact issues
raised by Dr. Lawrence Green. Check out www.yorku.ca/wellness for more information on the FORUM.
Joseph

--
ÐÏ à¡± á