Sender:
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:54:51 +0100
8bit
From:
Joe Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Excellent comments and observations. We have be careful that we maintain a common
front against the globalization forces that only care about the value of their
shares on the New York Stock market. We cannot afford to be divided on the issue of
poverty and health. We need to be inclusive and work with the lifestyle groups as
well as labour, unions and the corporate boards of the world. Divided and conquer
is very evident here!
Joe

--
ÐÏ à¡± á