Sender:
From:
Mona Dupré-Ollinik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:23:25 -0600
COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Bilingual preferred

We are seeking someone to coordinate a national bilingual communications
program related to women’s health. Duties include media and public relations,
preparation and production of an e-bulletin and newsletter.

Three to five years demonstrated experience required. Successful applicant will
have excellent writing and research skills and policy experience, all relative
to women or women’s health, and WWW publishing experience.

Contract Fee/Salary range: $34,000 - $43,000 per annum. Occasional travel
required.  Job description available on request.

CWHN is an equity employer.  Aboriginal women, women from racial and language
minorities, lesbians and women with disabilities are encouraged to apply.

Please forward resume and cover letter, by April 15, 2002, to:

The Canadian Women’s Health Network
203  419 Graham Avenue
Winnipeg, MB   R3C 0M3
fax (204) 989-2355

We are grateful for all applications; however, only those selected for
interview will be contacted.

Mona Dupré-Ollinik, BSW, BA
Coordonatrice de liaison/Outreach Coordinator
Canadian Women's Health Network/Réseau canadien pour la santé des femmes
419, avenue Graham, Suite 203
Winnipeg (MB) R3C 0M3

Tel: (204) 942-5500 ext,/poste 13
Fax/Télécopieur: (204) 989-2355
Toll free/Numéro sans frais: 1-888-818-9172
www.cwhn.ca
e-mail/courriel: [log in to unmask]

TTY 204-942-2806
TTY toll free number 1-866-694-6367