Sender:
From:
Cheryl Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:48:49 +1000
Hi

My role in a large community health agency is to introduce & trial a program
planning system called QIPPS (Quality Improvement Program Planning System).
QIPPS is a computer based tool developed by a community health centre in
Victoria, Australia that prompts practitioners to work through each stage of
the program planning process.

I'd like to evaluate the effect QIPPS has upon the quality of health
promotion program planning within our agency. In doing this I thought it
would be useful to ask participants to assess their own confidence,
knowledge and skills in program planning before and after the trial period.

Has anyone developed and used a questionnaire for self-assessment of program
planning skills?

Thanks
Cheryl Hutchins

Health Development Coordinator