Sender:
From:
ying ying rong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:17:54 +1100
Dear Everyone:
   I will start my summer session for the course of interpersonal
communication in health organisations soon. The course asked us to prepare 4
communicative events taking place in our workplace, two of which are judged
to be successful and two of which are unsuccessful. The information many be
ordered in terms of : place and duration fo the communication;stakeholders
present and/or affected; purpose of the communication; modality of
communication(that is,talk, writing, other kinds of communication); extent
to which the interaction answered to workplace procedure (protocal,
guideline, regulation, rule...), and extent to which the interaction was the
result of an unusual/emergency situation. I do not understand that this kind
of communication should happen between the nurse and doctor; or doctor and
doctor. And I think who can give me such an example because I am not fully
understand this task!Thank you for your help!

Kind Regards

                                             Ying Ying