Sender:
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:24:19 -0500
A question for you - will you be able to post this presentation on your
website or the Prevention Dividend Project website for the benefit of those
of us who can't attend?  The workshop they offer sounds very interesting but
is not affordable so this information could be a useful beginning in
thinking more about this important issue.
Joyce Fox