Sender:
From:
B&J Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:05:31 -0400
Dear Allan,
If you send me some more details in terms of what you are looking for I may
be able to help.  I've been involved with HHPN for a few years and I
developed the process for inventorying their activities.  As part of my
graduate research I've also looked at alot of other tools and developed
processes for conducting hospital specific analyses.   The organization I
currently work with is also engaged in alot of work around evaluation and
quality indicators.  Feel free to contact me directly at