Sender:
From:
"Klaus D. Plümer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:36:05 +0200
Dear CLICK4HP-reader

concerning the issue homelessness and addictions I think it is worthwhile to
read the APHA-article "Social Issues as Public Health: Promise and Peril"
(see attachment) from August last year.

Klaus

Klaus D. Pluemer (Social Economist)
Academy for Public Health Duesseldorf
Health Promotion and Management
Auf'm Hennekamp 70, D-40225 Duesseldorf
fon: ++49 211 310 96 40, fax: ++49 211 310 96 69
mobile: ++49 170 905 81 43
e-Mail: [log in to unmask] or
e-Mail: [log in to unmask]