Sender:
From:
David Burman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:39:41 -0500
This article from NYTimes.com
has been sent to you by [log in to unmask]

As if we needed proof that the USA is making things worse, this article is ominous.

/-------------------- advertisement -----------------------\

NOMINATED FOR 7 BROADCAST FILM CRITICS AWARDS

IN AMERICA has been nominated for 7 BFCA Awards including
Best Picture, Best Actress Best Director, Best Writer, Best
Young Actor/Actress, and Best Song. Ebert & Roeper give IN
AMERICA "Two Thumbs Way Up!"  Watch the trailer at:
http://www.foxsearchlight.com/inamerica

The Budget Politics of Being Poor

December 31, 2003

A number of states are slashing health insurance coverage
for their poorest residents to achieve the balanced budgets
mandated by law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/31/opinion/31WED4.html?ex=1074003981&ei=1&en=1efd9cc3eb3fd5a3

http://www.nytimes.com/ads/nytcirc/index.html

HOW TO ADVERTISE
[log in to unmask] or visit our online media
kit at http://www.nytimes.com/adinfo

Copyright 2003 The New York Times Company