Sender:
From:
Ellen Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:20:18 +1100
Hello everyone,

Wondering if anyone can help me, I am on the search for health promotion
needs assessment tools for the "corporate workplace setting".  I have come
across a few and am slowly developing one, but would love to know of texts
or share ideas with any other health promotion people in the corporate land
of "health assessments". Share ideas on how to implement social determinants
of health within the corporate mind set???

Many thanks for having this available, its fantastic!
Kind regards

Ellen Nicholson
Health Promotion Coordinator
Managing Health