Sender:
From:
Larry O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:10:57 -0500
Hello Fellow Clickers,

With the common cold, flu and the next pandemic outbreak out there keeping us on our toes;  I was wondering about workplace protection.  The reason I am asking is I was wondering if is any large workplace i.e. factory setting that has placed antibacterial hand lotion depensers in  hand washing locations, eating areas or food
vending machine areas.

My thought is that there must be a huge cost to the company for lost time due to preventable spreading of virus in the plant.  The antibacterial gel dispenser located in eating area would likely be a good idea as well.

I'm looking  for industrial applications and of course not meant to replace good hand washing.

Cheers

Larry
Larry O'Connor, Regional Councillor
Durham Health and Social Services Committee, Vice Chair