Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:57:07 -0500
8bit
From:
Joseph Levy <[log in to unmask]>
I will make this announcement to our Student Association in the School of
Health Policy and Management when it becomes  a reality sometime soon!
Joe
--
Dr. Joseph Levy
Professor, School of Health Policy and Management

Please note: Incoming E-mail may be viewed by my secretary.  If content is of
sensitive nature, please indicate a "Private & Confidential" in the subject
line.